About Nakayama

NAKAYAMA HOME  > About Nakayama

Corporate History

1937 Saichiro Nakayama started manufacturing Cutting Rules and creasing rules under the trade name of “Katsumeisha Seisakusho”, at 1-18, Katsuyama-dori, Tennoji-ku, Osaka.
1956 December Established “Nakayama Shiki Zairyo Co., Ltd.” with a capital of 2 million yen at 1-10, Tajima, Ikuno-ku, Osaka.
1961 January Head Office relocated to 13-21, Shariji, Ikuno-ku, Osaka to expand business
1967 March Capital increased to 12 million yen
1968 May Newly set up Tatsumi Factory specializing in steel sheet hardening, at 3-10-28, Tatsumi-nishi, Ikuno-ku, Osaka
1977 Rebuilt Tatsumi Factory to introduce new heat treatment facilities
1983 May Head Office relocated to 2-1-19, Tatsumi-nishi, Ikuno-ku, Osaka, to expand the production line
1986 December Set up the second factory (at 2-1-18, Tatsumi-nishi, Ikuno-ku, Osaka) for installation of the new production line
1990 May Capital increased to 24 million yen
1996 April Changed the company name to “Nakayama Corporation” in commemoration of the 40th anniversary to take a new step
2012 November Established the overseas office “J.N.K. INTERTRADE(THAILAND) Co., Ltd.” in Bangkok, Thailand to strengthen sales force in Southeast Asia.
2019 January Established the overseas office “S.N.K. VINA Co.,Ltd.” in Hanoi, Vietnam.

Copyright© Nakayama Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

page.php