Comparison of bevels and thickness_3 slip sheet 1.8mm
This is a comparison of punching operations by our cutting rule.
You can see the differences in bevels and thickness.
・Cutting rules used in video：
1. NCD 0.9×23.6 （∧55°）
2. NCD 0.7×23.6 （∧53°）
3. NCD-MIR 0.7×23.6 （∧42°）
4. NCD-MIR 0.5×23.6 （∧42°）
・Material： 3 slip sheets（Thickness：1.8mm）
☆Please pay attention the differences of shear droop.☆
Punching PP by D-MIR 18P
This is a cross section image punching PP by D-MIR 18P.
- Cutting rule ： D-MIR 18P
- Material： PP1.8mm
☆Please pay attention that there are no burrs between cutting rule and PP.☆
Comparison of MIR & overseas manufacturers_package of cigarettes 0.35mm
This is a comparison of punching operations by our cutting rule "MIR" and overseas manufacturers' one. You can see images of cross section at last.
- Cutting rule : （left）Nakayama NC-MIR 0.7×23.8 5075 ∠53° （right）Overseas 0.7×23.8 4570 ∠53°
- Punched material： package of cigarettes（titanium oxide coating）0.35mm
☆Please pay attention images of cross section.☆
Comparison of punching operations
Compare punching operations (by MIR-CI23 and Silky Coating MIR-CI23) Silky Coating is highly evaluated in various fields; if you have any doubt about the value of Silky Coating, please watch this video.
- STEEL RULE A ： MIR-CI23 （白） 0.7×23.6
- STEEL RULE B ： Silky Coating MIR-CI23 （白） 0.7×23.6
- Punched material： Touch panel